- This event has passed.
Healing Network – Divorce Care
December 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 10, 2020
Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. A new, 13-week session begins Thursday, September 17, 2020. This group meets in person in Room 204 from 6:30-8 pm on Thursday evenings. The cost is $15 for the workbook. Please contact Laura at email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
During Phase 2 of Washington State COVID, attendees must follow the guidelines below.
- Social Distancing of 6’ is required
- Face-coverings must be worn at all times
- Personal Protective measures (handwashing, cleaning, etc)
- Do not gather individuals who:
- Have been exposed to someone with COIVD in the last 14 days
- Suspect they have COVID or knowingly have COVID
- Have a temp of 100.4 or greater or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Self-screening prior to meeting and complete check-in forms/attendance roster
The Healing Network consisting of Christ-centered recovery groups for those experiencing tough hurts, habits, and struggles. At some point in life, that’s pretty much all of us. In addition to divorce recovery, the Healing Network offers an encounter with the transforming power of God. Every group provides a safe, positive environment where a connection with those who are struggling with similar challenges can come together in support, accountability, and love to find hope and healing.