- This event has passed.
Healing Network – Grief Share
December 3, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 10, 2020
The Healing Network consisting of Christ-centered recovery groups for those experiencing tough hurts, habits, and struggles. At some point in life, that’s pretty much all of us.
Recognizing the pain and loneliness of losing someone you love, we are offering a new 13-week grief group to provide support and steps towards healing. The group will be held Thursday evenings, Room 204, starting September 17, 2020 from 6:30-8:00pm. We will be using the Grief Share videos and workbooks. Cost is $15 for the workbooks. Please contact Laura: email@example.com for questions.
During Phase 2 of Washington State COVID attendees must follow the guidelines below.
- Social Distancing of 6’ is required
- Face-coverings must be worn at all times
- Personal Protective measures (handwashing, cleaning, etc)
- Do not gather individuals who:
- Have been exposed to someone with COIVD in the last 14 days
- Suspect they have COVID or knowingly have COVID
- Have a temp of 100.4 or greater or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Self-screening prior to meeting and complete check-in forms/attendance roster
The Healing Network consisting of Christ-centered recovery groups for those experiencing tough hurts, habits, and struggles. At some point in life, that’s pretty much all of us. In addition to divorce recovery, the Healing Network offers an encounter with the transforming power of God. Every group provides a safe, positive environment where a connection with those who are struggling with similar challenges can come together in support, accountability, and love to find hope and healing.