Serving at Cornwall is a chance to lead and be led. There are numerous opportunities for you to get involved in a weekend service or community outreach. No experience is required, just a heart willing to serve.
We understand that stepping up to serve can be a bit intimidating to some. That is why we have created First Serve opportunities. Fill-out the form below regarding the area you’d like to serve in and the time commitment you can give. After your information is submitted, you’ve done your part! A staff member will contact you to discuss all of the opportunities available in the Ministry you’ve chosen. Then you will be scheduled for your first serve.
The beauty of the First Serve system is that there is no pressure. If you try an area and realize that it is not a good fit after all, there is no obligation to stay! Simply relay your concerns, and we will help plug you into another area. Jump in and serve!
We also offer a year-long internship program for people who are thinking about a career in ministry.
- Children’s ministry (Explorers League: infant-5th grade, children’s check-In, storytelling teams, tech team)
- Small group leaders
- Creative Arts Ministry (worship team, sound, lights, camera, stage design, graphic design, video production, communications and creative arts cook team)
- Guest services (parking, greeters/ushers, resource center, hospitality, espresso bar, emergency services, security)
- Middle school ministry
- High school ministry
- Facility/Property (help with all aspects of maintenance/repair inside and outside)
- Local outreach (SALT on the street)
- Global missions
If you want to volunteer to serve at Cornwall, click the button below to email us. In your email, be sure to include: First and last name, phone number, and what area of service you are interested in.