Jobs & Internships
CAREERS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Job Title: Ministry Assistant (20 hours)
Department: Next Gen. Ministry
Reporting to: Next Gen. Pastor
The primary responsibility of the Next Generation Ministry Assistant is to provide administrative support to the student ministry team.
If you are interested, please submit resume and cover letter to Pastor Scott Moon at: Scott Moon
Job Title: Technical Director
Position Status: Part-Time
Reports To: Skagit Campus Pastor
To prepare, execute and oversee sound, video and lighting elements for Cornwall Church Skagit’s weekend services and events.
If you are interested, please submit resume and cover letter to Pastor Bryon Mengle at: Bryon Mengle
Click on the link below to view full job description
INTERNSHIPS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Do you want to spend a year participating in an active, dynamic church environment, and through your involvement, not only make an impact in a specific area of ministry, but gain overall church ministry exposure, and leadership/discipleship training with a mentor and fellow interns? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Ministry Internship: A 10-11 month position primarily for gaining ministry experience and exposure under the supervision of a ministry head, focused on leadership training, discipleship, professional development, and being a part of a community of interns. This is a minimum 15-20 hour a week position, non-paid. Preferably starting in August with the Leadership Summit and ending in June.
WHAT IT IS:
- A great place to discern your calling into ministry
- An environment where interns are encouraged to learn about their ministry area, as well as other areas of interest or relevance – the value of education
- A partnership between supervisor and intern, and fellow interns
- A commitment between a supervisor, intern, and Cornwall Church in order that all parties would benefit as a result of the program
WHAT IT ISN’T:
- Free labor, with no accountability
- A narrow focus of exposure, not allowing for the intern to experience Cornwall Church to its fullest
- A one sided relationship, or a hands off approach
- Getting the most we can from someone who is willing to work for free, taking advantage of position or authority
- Just filling a position that we can’t currently hire
- Below, in status or position to our staff