Jobs & Internships
We believe there’s nothing better than serving God with people you love. The work we get to do here is fun, challenging, and rewarding, and we do it all to point people to Jesus. Cornwall Church's mission is to help people find and follow Jesus. We always bring our best. The work we do brings the good news of hope, healing, and freedom to a world in need.
Check out our current job openings...
CAREERS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
INTERNSHIPS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Do you want to spend a year participating in an active, dynamic church environment, and through your involvement, not only make an impact in a specific area of ministry, but gain overall church ministry exposure, and leadership/discipleship training with a mentor and fellow interns? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Ministry Internship: A 10-11 month position primarily for gaining ministry experience and exposure under the supervision of a ministry head, focused on leadership training, discipleship, professional development, and being a part of a community of interns. This is a minimum 15-20 hour a week position, non-paid. Preferably starting in August with the 2-day Global Leadership Summit and ending in June.
INTERESTED IN INTERNING?
If you are interested, please respond to the questions below:
- Share your name, contact information, and where you are currently living
- Share why you are interested in being a ministry intern
- What are your professional/personal goals?
- What area of ministry would you like to focus on?
- What is your connection with Cornwall Church?
Send your responses to the ministry you are most interested in serving. After reviewing your responses, they will contact you regarding their present needs, and possible next steps.
- Worship Ministry: Ron Pai, email@example.com
- Social Media + Graphic Design: Shara Benner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Ministry (middle school, high school, young adults): Pastor Uriah Garay, Uriahg@cornwallchurch.com
- Small-Group Ministry, Cynthia Cavanaugh email@example.com
- Children’s Ministry, Pastor Michael Libolt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go and Be Ministry (global and local outreach), Pastor Mike Ford, email@example.com
WHAT IT IS:
- A great place to discern your calling into ministry
- An environment where interns are encouraged to learn about their ministry area, as well as other areas of interest or relevance – the value of education
- A partnership between supervisor and intern, and fellow interns
- A commitment between a supervisor, intern, and Cornwall Church in order that all parties would benefit as a result of the program
WHAT IT ISN'T:
- Free labor, with no accountability
- A narrow focus of exposure, not allowing for the intern to experience Cornwall Church to its fullest
- A one sided relationship, or a hands off approach
- Getting the most we can from someone who is willing to work for free, taking advantage of position or authority
- Just filling a position that we can’t currently hire
- Below, in status or position to our staff