Jobs & Internships
CAREERS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
There are no open positions at this time. Please check back here and watch the weekend Cornwall Link for new job openings.
INTERNSHIPS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Do you want to spend a year participating in an active, dynamic church environment, and through your involvement, not only make an impact in a specific area of ministry, but gain overall church ministry exposure, and leadership/discipleship training with a mentor and fellow interns? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Ministry Internship: A 10-11 month position primarily for gaining ministry experience and exposure under the supervision of a ministry head, focused on leadership training, discipleship, professional development, and being a part of a community of interns. This is a minimum 15-20 hour a week position, non-paid. Preferably starting in August with the Leadership Summit and ending in June.
WHAT IT IS:
- A great place to discern your calling into ministry
- An environment where interns are encouraged to learn about their ministry area, as well as other areas of interest or relevance – the value of education
- A partnership between supervisor and intern, and fellow interns
- A commitment between a supervisor, intern, and Cornwall Church in order that all parties would benefit as a result of the program
WHAT IT ISN’T:
- Free labor, with no accountability
- A narrow focus of exposure, not allowing for the intern to experience Cornwall Church to its fullest
- A one sided relationship, or a hands off approach
- Getting the most we can from someone who is willing to work for free, taking advantage of position or authority
- Just filling a position that we can’t currently hire
- Below, in status or position to our staff