Jobs & Internships
CAREERS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
There are no available positions at this time. Check back with us again soon.
INTERNSHIPS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Do you want to spend a year participating in an active, dynamic church environment, and through your involvement, not only make an impact in a specific area of ministry, but gain overall church ministry exposure, and leadership/discipleship training with a mentor and fellow interns? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Ministry Internship: A 10-11 month position primarily for gaining ministry experience and exposure under the supervision of a ministry head, focused on leadership training, discipleship, professional development, and being a part of a community of interns. This is a minimum 15-20 hour a week position, non-paid. Preferably starting in August with the Leadership Summit and ending in June.
WHAT IT IS:
- A great place to discern your calling into ministry
- An environment where interns are encouraged to learn about their ministry area, as well as other areas of interest or relevance – the value of education
- A partnership between supervisor and intern, and fellow interns
- A commitment between a supervisor, intern, and Cornwall Church in order that all parties would benefit as a result of the program
WHAT IT ISN’T:
- Free labor, with no accountability
- A narrow focus of exposure, not allowing for the intern to experience Cornwall Church to its fullest
- A one sided relationship, or a hands off approach
- Getting the most we can from someone who is willing to work for free, taking advantage of position or authority
- Just filling a position that we can’t currently hire
- Below, in status or position to our staff