Jobs & Internships
CAREERS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Check out our current job openings.
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Department/Ministry: Children’s Ministry
Position Status: Part-Time 4-8 hours per week
Reports To: Children’s Pastor
The primary responsibility of the mid-week preschool teacher is to create and implement a well-balanced curriculum for the three-year-old Bright Discoveries preschool class.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create curriculum for three year old class
- Order teaching supplies
- Create weekly lesson plans
- Prepare educational materials for weekly lesson plans Provide weekly instruction for classes
- Offer parent communication (emails, notes, meetings)
- Organize registrations for class
- Maintain classrooms (set-up, take-down, ready for shared ministries)
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to: Pastor Mike Libolt
Download full job description here: BRIGHT DISCOVERIES PRESCHOOL TEACHER
INTERNSHIPS AT CORNWALL CHURCH
Do you want to spend a year participating in an active, dynamic church environment, and through your involvement, not only make an impact in a specific area of ministry, but gain overall church ministry exposure, and leadership/discipleship training with a mentor and fellow interns? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Ministry Internship: A 10-11 month position primarily for gaining ministry experience and exposure under the supervision of a ministry head, focused on leadership training, discipleship, professional development, and being a part of a community of interns. This is a minimum 15-20 hour a week position, non-paid. Preferably starting in August with the Leadership Summit and ending in June.
WHAT IT IS:
- A great place to discern your calling into ministry
- An environment where interns are encouraged to learn about their ministry area, as well as other areas of interest or relevance – the value of education
- A partnership between supervisor and intern, and fellow interns
- A commitment between a supervisor, intern, and Cornwall Church in order that all parties would benefit as a result of the program
WHAT IT ISN’T:
- Free labor, with no accountability
- A narrow focus of exposure, not allowing for the intern to experience Cornwall Church to its fullest
- A one sided relationship, or a hands off approach
- Getting the most we can from someone who is willing to work for free, taking advantage of position or authority
- Just filling a position that we can’t currently hire
- Below, in status or position to our staff