Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Department/Ministry: Children’s Ministry
Position Status: Part-Time 4-8 hours per week
Reports To: Children’s Pastor
The primary responsibility of the mid-week preschool teacher is to create and implement a well-balanced curriculum for the three-year-old Bright Discoveries preschool class.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create curriculum for three-year-old class
- Order teaching supplies
- Create weekly lesson plans
- Prepare educational materials for weekly lesson plans Provide weekly instruction for classes
- Offer parent communication (emails, notes, meetings)
- Organize registrations for class
- Maintain classrooms (set-up, take-down, ready for shared ministries)
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to: Pastor Mike Libolt
Download full job description here: BRIGHT DISCOVERIES PRESCHOOL TEACHER
Job Title: Skagit Property Manager
Department: Skagit Campus
Reports to: Skagit Campus Pastor
Position Status: Full-time or Part-time
Through servant leadership and professional excellence, the Skagit Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operation/maintenance of the Cornwall Church Skagit buildings and grounds and preparing the use of the property by the church or outside groups while maintaining “Cornwall standards.”
- Able to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently and efficiently with self-motivation and integrity.
- Weekly full building walk-through assessment.
- Ability to perform strenuous and continuous physical work, including heavy lifting over 50 lbs., working around the building and grounds.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and with the understanding that special events and large church gatherings will be a part of the regular schedule.
- Able to perform basic maintenance tasks.
- Able to become familiar with all aspects of the facilities and systems.
- Maintain church property inventory and conditions and, as needed, order supplies through relationships with vendors.
- Draft specifications for contracted work, prepare a statement of work, gain the approval of proposal, obtain bids, assist with the selection, oversees performance functioning as the point of contact between outside contractors and Cornwall Church.
- Maintain budget, documentation on all service agreements, warranties, safety related documentation, invoices, etc.
- Opening, closing and preparation (setup/teardown) of facilities and grounds for functions.
- Preparation and execution of preventative maintenance schedules for the building’s equipment.
- Maintain campus landscaping (mowing, raking, blowing, pruning, etc.) and snow removal.
- General understanding of the heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical, landscaping and irrigation equipment and tools inside and outside of the building.
- Oversight of: fire inspections, security system, supply inventory, heating and plumbing systems, janitorial services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to: Pastor Bryon Mengle
Download full job description here: SKAGIT PROPERTY MANAGER
Job Title: Technical Director
Department: Creative Arts
Reports to: Creative Arts Director
Working with: Creative Arts Team
Supervises: Assistant Technical Director
Position Status: 40 hours per week
We are one church with 2 locations and a livestreaming platform. The Technical Director’s primary function is to produce engaging and distraction-free weekend service experiences that carry out the church’s vision to alter the spiritual landscape, one life at a time.
• Experience in multi-site technical systems preferred
• Maintenance of all technical hardware as needed
• A working knowledge of HD broadcast video production
• Excellence in lighting design, maintenance, and installation
• An ability to work with all ministries and support technical needs including student and children environments.
• Effective event planner in all aspects of technical needs
• Experience in building and leading high energy services
• Experience in building and leading teams of volunteers with excellence
• Formal technical production training
• Knowledge of sound technology and software for production (i.e. proficiency in Dante, Planning Center, ProPresenter, Lighting boards, Digital Sound Consoles, Mac, etc.)
• A team player who is teachable and willing to work hard at a multi-site church
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to: Pastor Kip McCormick
Download full job description here: TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Job Title: Host Team Director | Guest Services
Department: Creative Arts
Reports to: Director of Communications + Marketing
Working with: Creative Arts Team
Position Status: Part-Time 25-29 hours per week (10 Weekend Hours)
This position has an influence in creating a warm and welcoming environment so that people can experience God and worship together. The role of the Host Team Director is to Vision Cast, Organize, Recruit, Train, Encourage and Care for the Host Teams, including weekend services, Refuge services, and special event services. This person will have an influence in the Creative Arts process and assist with the management of our large scale events such as Christmas, Easter, and the Global Leadership Summit and additional events sponsored by Cornwall Church.
- Host Teams:
- Parking Team
- Welcome Team Greeters/Ushers (including Refuge)
- Guest Services Info Team
- Hospitality Team (including Refuge)
- Espresso Cafe
- Medical Team
- Security Team
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to: Shara Benner, Director of Communications + Marketing
Download full job description here: HOST TEAM DIRECTOR | GUEST SERVICES
Job Title: Childcare Coordinator
Department: Children’s Ministry
Reports to: Children’s Pastor
Working with: Cornwall + MOPS
Position Status: Part-Time 6 hours per week (flexible summer hours)
Responsible for screening, hiring, and scheduling of Paid Childcare workers, and to oversee that kids are loved, safe, and cared for during all MOPS meetings, Refuge nights, and Church classes/meetings.
Please apply by submitting your resume or requesting an application to: Michael Libolt, Children’s Pastor
Download full job description here: CHILDCARE COORDINATOR